NEW BENEFACTORS EDITION: Pauline Curnier Jardin
The Benefactors editions are hand-sewn film stills printed on Satin Silk. Hear the crackling and crisping of these long leather boots? Silky smooth.
- Digitized film still printed on Satin Silk 54gr/m2, hand-sewn.
- 70 x 70 cm
- Edition of 10 (+2 a.p.)
- Please note: editions are unique and can slightly differ from the shown image.
- A donation of €1100 per year will make you a Benefactor. To thank you for this generous donation, the Benefactor’s editions are exclusive works of art that would add value to any collection. As a Benefactor, you receive special news updates, personalized invitations to our shows and we want you to be the first to know about activities involving the editions or the artists. You’ll also be part of 1646’s annual Benefactor’s event.
- Due to the nature of this item we recommend choosing ‘Collect at 1646’. If you choose the shipping option, we use shipping with insurance to protect your item as much as possible. Shipping costs including insurance are added to the total amount.
- These editions will be available for pickup or delivery from January 2022.
- You can return this product within 14 days of receiving the item(s), please read our full returns policy (in Dutch) or contact us if you have any questions.
- In case of returning a gifted Friend edition, refund of the donation does not apply.