Navid Nuur - Untitled
Navid Nuur’s editions derive from his solo exhibition at 1646, Lost Licks, which explored the things we notice subconsciously, or the things we fail to notice because we are focussing on something else. For example, upon licking your finger to turn a page, do you remember the flavor of your hand?
For this Friends edition, Nuur used nail-polish mixed with North Sea water, giving the edition a subconscious connection to The Hague’s coast and 1646. Each one of Navid Nuur’s editions is handmade and unique.
- Beer filter, nail polish, sea water
- Diameter 10 cm
- Number of editions: 50 (+7 a.p.)
- You will receive the lowest available number
- Due to the nature of this item we recommend choosing ‘Collect at 1646’, if you choose the shipping option, we use shipping with insurance to protect your item as much as possible. Shipping costs including insurance are added to the total amount.
- You can return this product within 14 days of receiving the item(s), please read our full returns policy (in Dutch) or contact us if you have any questions. In case of returning a gifted Friend edition, refund of the donation does not apply.